Tuesday, June 02, 2009


YAY FOR PULAU SEMAKAU LAME JOKES TOURGUIDE!


REALLY short update on today:

- back for art in the morning
- busride & boat trip to pulau semakau
- dinner with A03 geog class peeps (Jeslin, Clifford, Janelle, Hafiz)


Aww pulau Semakau wasn't that bad, I've got loads of pictures haha! Btw singapore will completely run out of landfills by 2045 so we better produce less waste or we'll end up dumping all the waste at home =)

a few photos: (shall post the rest soon)



On the boat: (or whatever you call it)


THAT LOOKS LIKE A SPEECHBUBBLE! damn cute :D


ms teo with hafiz, syai and me!! :D :D :D
Hahaha she's very cute blame the angles here!


whooo wind! syai me and jeslin! :D



On the Island:


sparetyressssss as flowerpots!


dark and mysterious, i like! (okay my smile just spoilt the whole mysterious mood)
That's syairah next to me btw.

HANDSIGNS OVER THE BOAT + PHOTOS = :D


EH I LIKE THIS. HAHAHAHA =D =D =D
abit overexposed though -.-


shit I didn't just post this I shall not comment HAHA. Its supposed to be some uh, dramatic scene hahaha. (between two lovers!)

Jeslin has the nicer photo (send it to me if you ever see this ty! :D)



The wonderful things we can do with trees:


BOLLYWOOD-ING WITH A TREE


KISSIN' A TREE


COMPARING YOUR HEIGHT WITH A TREE


Dinner after that was yummy I haven't eaten pizza hut in ages!!



I'll be back! (I think). I wonder if anybody still reads this anyway its getting boring and dusty in here! O:



Anyway. WHY ARE THERE ONLY TWO ARTS STUDENTS IN THE JAPAN TRIP, WHY???? D: )= ): /:

No comments: